Showing the single result
VEHICLE RENTAL CONDITIONS
– On arrival, you must submit a receipt for reservation, your driving licence and a passport and ensure that no document has expired.
– The customer must present a valid credit card (VISA or MasterCard) as payment. It should be made payable to the person listed as principal driver.
– The minimum driver age is 26 years old and there is a maximum age of 80. Drivers must have had a driving license for at least 2 years.
RENTAL RATES INCLUDE
– Unlimited mileage.
– Local taxes (I.G.I.C.) and fees.
– Fully comprehensive insurance with excess.